Saturday, January 27, 2007

NEWS FLASH !!!
Ever been stuck with no ideas for a layout.. Hmmm i know i have..Well i have stumbled across this wonderful invention..
Its from Creating Keepsakes..
Go check it out..Its fun to have a go at..

CHOOKSCRAPS:
Chooks scraps survivor is about to start up again. We have a few chooks vying to join once again chook island and the original survivors.Last week for those chooks to get their layouts into the gallery.. Voting starts Friday. So pop over and have a look.

What Ive been up too, (in the scrapbooking world)
My week three cards for the Emily Falconbridge challenge.
The challenge
I AM:


I have also joined the challenge over at Scrapapple. An eight week challenge to complete a layout a week.The first weeks challenge was a double, on something about your life.

Mine was on my fav scrapbooking colour.(I must admit i got my ideas from a number of layouts i have seen around. So i just want to give credit to those i have used ideas from, but i cant remember whom those layouts they are. So if you happent to read my blog let me know so i can give you credit)

Also i have movee through to the next round of Chalet survivor.
This weeks challenge is to complete an altered item.Hmmmmm, well im not an alterer, and have struggled with this weeks challenge, But!!!! There is hope, There is an immunity challenge this week. To scraplift from the gallery..Already there are a few in the immunity gallery so a few ladies must feel like i do...lol.Sohere is my altered box
I decided to alter my new phones cardboard box.. Its all i had...lol





My Ramblings: :(or what ive been up to in the my real, partner, housewife, teacher, mum and taxi driver world)


Australia day 26th January: two reasons to celebrate


Firstly a holiday to celebrate the founding of Australia:


Australian all let us rejoice for we are young and free,


You`ll come a Waltzing Matilda with me...


Secondly: Craigs birthday.


and so here are some pics to share.








Quote of the day:

Scrapbooking isn't about scraps of paper and photos. Scrapbooking is about scraps of life - yours and those special to you. ~Rebecca Sower

Cheers to all!!!!!

8 comments:

Crissy Gaylor said...

WOW! You sure are one busy scrapper! Love the altered mobile phone box! :)

Pat said...

For someone "not an alterer" that box is pretty altered. And altered pretty!

Jolene Pienaar said...

just adore that double LO of yours and wow! HOw can you make a mobile box THAT gorgeous! Amazing!

Julie said...

Love the altered box it is yummy so are theo ther projects here.

*Jeanne* said...

Wow! Look at all those projects! Each an everyone of them gorgeous and stunning!

For person who does not alter.. I just love your box. Just beautiful! Glad you are having fun at the Chalet.

hugs from across the pond.

Susie said...

I have enjoyed reading your blog alot! Now I know who commented on my blog one day!! could not figure out who it was since I did not know your real name!! Great photos and I love your phone box!!!

Julie said...

Wow!! what a difference you made to that phone box Fran - it looks awesome!!!
Happy birthday to Craig as well, what a cool day for a birthday - at least your garuanteed a day off...well hopefully he did.
take care

Unknown said...

Wow, love the box, love the blue layout. And the quote is great - too true!