Sunday, January 14, 2007

Hi all, well ive been looking at my blog and thinking it was looking a bit sad...nothing exciting, so ive got big plans for it...lol..Im trying to get a new banner up but having problems getting into the HTML code. Any one know how to do it id greatly appreciated any help.
*****
Also i thought i might make a section so that everytime i log on i have some exciting news pertaining to the scrapbooking world..
Hmmm sounds good in theory right...lol
*****
Also i have started My Picture of the week on my side bar..
*****
Gee am i getting bored or what??..lol.
Time perhaps to get back to work...lol
*****
As for the weekends happenings I visited a couple of sites for their cyber crops.
*****
Crafting In Style:
I only managed one layout here...The weekend just seemed to fly by..


The Little Scrapbook Shop:
I managed one here as well, hmm didnt really do many challenges did i...lol

I am still sticking to my resolution of using up all last years photos before i start on this years..Going good but its so hard not to start on my new photos..lol

*****

Ok so i didnt manage a lot of layouts, but i also did some for my EDM album

and my pregnancy journal, so i did ok..

Well cheers for now.

1 comment:

Joanne Bain said...

Hi Ya Francine
Beautiful Beautiful layouts!
Joanne