Sunday, January 21, 2007

NEWS FLASH!!!
Ive been vivsiting Ali Edwards blog for a while now and have finally decided to start on her
AEzine Challenge: one little word.
My word is SEEK.
'SEEK and you shall find'.
I hope to use this word in my everyday life. To seek out the real me. To seek my true calling in life. To seek my faith. To seek the path to the rest of my life. And perhaps to seek out the odd sock basket and find the missing ones..lol

CHOOKSCRAPS....
Have you been and checked out the nest over at chookscraps lately? There is a fab new competition starting there soon. So check out the forum and gather up some hints..
This weekend saw the first cyber crop for the year.
here is my take on the sketch:

Also i was able to incorporate a double page layout for my preganancy journal with challenge number one, using: a wave or curve, a monogram and beads. Im very happy with this layout...

WHAT IVE BEEN UP TOO...I also managed a few other layouts this weekend:

This first one was from a sketch and to incorporate paisley..

This second one was a christmas theme, ribbon, journalling and flourishes.
My Ramblings: :(or what ive been up to in the my real, partner, housewife, teacher, mum and taxi driver world).
Well to begin with my boys came back from a week at their dads. He was nice enough to buy their school clothes as Alex starts high school and Nik is year 11, so new uniforms needed for both.
I am dying to go and see night at the museum and guess what, the boys went without me to see it!!!!! Whaaaaaaa now i guess ill have to go by myself or wait till it comes out on DVD, and i can go and see something else with them.. Perhaps a horror..yeh!!!
So with one more week of holidays left...hurrah!!!, i have a few books to get, and some pens and pencils and school stuff is all finished...

QUOTE OF THE DAY!!!
Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks. ~Author Unknown

Cheers everyone and thankyou to all those people who leave comments, i love knowing who has been and where you are from..

4 comments:

Julie said...

Loved the pages here. They are all great.

jilly said...

Fran you are just too good! Your layouts are absolutely fantastic!
xxJill

ScrapManda said...

Thanks for the link to Ali - I've signed up for the AEzine too - cool challenges. Love your Christmas photos!

Crissy Gaylor said...

Congrats on winning the first challenge with the paisleys! Just gorgeous!