Monday, January 01, 2007


Happy New year everyone..

wow 2007..

time sure does fly.
*******
On a sadder note my dearest dad died January 1st 2004.

I miss you dad

I did this layout a while ago of my dad,

and this is how i like to remeber him.

He loved christmas, he was the biggest kid,

and he made all my years of growing up and christmas soooo much fun..

I was a lucky person to have such a wonderful dad in my life.

R.I.P

dad and

MAY YOU BE OUT TO SEA,

enjoying life on the ocean as you always did.

Sailing from port to port with all your old navy mates..



On SCRAPPING NOTE....

Well im off to a good start this year.

Ive decided that i need to get through and scrap all the photos from last year before i get any for this year developed.

Hmmm i have about 15 packets to get through,,Can i do it??

Ill try!!

So this weekend i joined a cyber crop over at EMM.

And used up some of last years photos.

So no new photos for a while till i get the old ones done..

This first layout was for a challenge

that asked us to look at a photo of a fruit bowl

and take inspiration fromthat. I used the colours from it.

NIce and simple. But i like the colour blocking effect.

This next layout was to use the colour blue

as a dominenant colour, that was easy.

To use journalling, and flowers.


This last layout needed a photo and chipboard.

Im so not a pink girly scrapper and it takes me

forever to get one done..lol..


Hope that everyone made some

new years resolutions that they can stick too...lol..

I didnt as i never seem to stick to them..lol..

I guess my major aim

in my personnal life this year is to loose

all the weight i gained with being pregnant with Jack.

In the world of scrapbooking, i want to go on a retreat,

i want to journal more on my layouts and

just extend myself more woth my scrapping style..

So cheers everyone, and thanx for stopping by..

6 comments:

Julie said...

Great pages Fran. Love them all.

Jolene Pienaar said...

I love those pages Fran! Glad to see you are back in the blogging world. Missed you there for a while lol

Ali Russell said...

Hi Fran,
Hope you had a Merry Christmas. This time of the year reminds us of those we love and miss.
Looking forward to knowing you better this year
Ali x

Crissy Gaylor said...

Love your pages Fran.
Happy New Year!!! :)

Mel Nunn said...

Nice layouts Fran! Using flowers on a blue layout must have been challenging. I couldn't do it lol!

I hope you stick to your resolutions, I am trying really hard this year too!

Mel

Joanne Bain said...

Beautiful layouts Fran.
Happy New Year
Joanne