Saturday, January 13, 2007

Well thought i had better catch up this week so have a few layouts to share and a question to ask..

So ill ask the question first..

Have you heard of a crop-a-dile?

It is a silent eyelet setter, it sets and punches silently..

I sooo need one..sick of hammering and waking the house...lol

So, if any one knows where i can buy one in Brisbane, im on the southside.

Or direct me to an online store that sells them i would be very grateful..

Now on to a few layouts:

Here are a few more pages for my pregnancy journal..
Having so much fun with them..



3 comments:

Jolene Pienaar said...

Well Fran, you know I can order one in, I can retail it for $44. It would take around 2 weeks to get to me though, but let me know if you are interested, I think I'm getting one for myself too *grin*
Loving that pregnancy album, it is going to be amazing when you are finished!

Janine said...

Oh I love your pregnancy pages- I wish I was a scrapbooker when I was pregnant with my girls.

Unknown said...

I'm a disposables girl through and through!