Friday, January 05, 2007

Well its been a long time comming i know.....


My Pregnancy Journal


Many months in the making..lol


So for those of you who have asked how im doing with it,


and have I finished ??


well.....


I havnt finished but i do have pages to share.


Id also like to say to all those lovely ladies out there who are pregnant,


or hoping to become pregnant very soon.


Start your journal as soon as you can!


As things do get forgotten, and blurred..lol..


I took photos and when i remembered i wrote little notes on


things and kept them in a safe folder .


But i have realised its better to do as you go so its all fresh in your mind.


So here it is girls, well a couple of pages so far..


I hope it gives inspiration to those who are thinking of doing


a journal of this great wonderous experience


The journay of life...










Cheers and thanx for looking,

I will put the layouts in an album in my side bar for future reference..lol

3 comments:

Jolene Pienaar said...

that is just awesome!! Adore the colours on your front cover! And is that the real pee stick? lol. I think we did about 3 of those tests as we didn't believe them, but they all got chucked!

Julie said...

Love the pages of your pregnacy journal. Looking great.

Angela said...

This is such a beautiful idea Fran. I love your new layouts too. Thankyou for dropping by my blog...it was so lovely to hear from you again.