Sunday, January 07, 2007


Well so glad i got back some scrappin mojo....

*****

Its been a while since ive actually done more than one or two layouts in a weekend.

But this weekend saw a couple of layouts 12x12

and some more of my pregnancy journal.

Because this is only 8x8 its easy to

do and feels great to complete the pages..

*****

This weekend was a CC over at Embellished.

I had every good intention of doing all the layouts

but lost motivation somewhere on the weekend and only completed two.

Great challenges to BTW.

Here they are:

The first challenge i did was to incorporate a summer feel into the layout.

So with my determination of using up all of 2006 photos

i finshed with our coffs harbour beach shots..

Thank goodness ive finished with them..lol

My second layout challenge was in the colours of blue, white and green,


which are my fav scrapping colours.

So once again using last years photos i completed this layout



I also completed a couple more pages for my pregnancy album

which I will pop in there, check out the side bar at the top to go have a look.

*****

I also checked out the TOP 50 CC.

I only completed one challenge there


A christmas challenge.


Well thats all for now.

Some very cool competitions coming up on various boards and forums,

so will be chaecking them out and letting you know where..

Till then

cheers

1 comment:

Julie said...

Loving all those pages Fran Looking great.