Thursday, February 01, 2007

NEWS FLASH!!!
Found this great site for sketches Pencil Lines.
We actually used a sketch for challenge one over at the Chalet.
So go and check it out!!

CHOOKSCRAPS...
Wow the new competion has started over at the nest!!!
Here and now..
great challenges and great prizes, so go on over and find out more about it..
Also our survivor has started back again. Voting starts this weekend for our ellimination challenge..
So pop in and have a look around.(find link in sidebar)

WHAT IVE BEEN UP TO IN THE SCRAPBOOKING WORLD:
Well over at the Scrapbook Chalet there was an immunity challenge that i felt inneded to win in order to get through to the next round. It was a scraplift from the gallery challenge..I enjoyed doing it, but just missed out on winning immunity,so had to take my luck with voting in the pole.
So here is my immunity scraplift:
Love without limits

Good news though i made it through to round foue with my altered box...yay!!!
Ive also completed the sketch challenge at Embellished.
Loved this sketch..
Used some of the product from the Tarrisota pack..

And not to forget the challenges over at Scrapbook city, Reality scrap.. I really hate doing layouts about me and im not a pink person, usually. But lately ive been using a lot of pink on my layouts!!!!So here is my qualifying challenge layout about me. And last but not least my cj for Crafting in Style:Out my backdoor.



My Ramblings: :(or what ive been up to in the my real, partner, housewife, teacher, mum and taxi driver world)

Well not a lot happening here on the home front.. Kids went back to school, Alex grade 8, nik grade 11. Mike starts uni soon, so that is exciting. Not a lot happening on the work front me yet as i think teachers are happy and content after their holidays so noone has a day off for a while..lol

QUOTE OF THE DAY:

A true scrapbook addict is one who stages photographs to match paper she likes. ~Author Unknown

Cheers everyone!!!

6 comments:

Alicia Barry said...

Hi Fran. Love your layouts. I really love that Cj cover too. Good luck with RS. I hope you make it through.

Jaci Clark said...

I just love your style Francine! And that pink LO you did looks great on you!

Congrats on making it through! Can't wait to see what you're up to for this week's challenge!

Cheers!

Kim Sonksen said...

Oh I love your layouts - they look so fresh and funky. Awesome

Jolene Pienaar said...

Well I just ADORE those pink LO's, they are GORGEOUS!

Julie said...

Love the pages here Fran. They all look great.

Glad I seen that you were going to post your cj here. LOL I closed my eyes and rolled passed it. I don't want to spoil the surprise for when it gets to me.

Congrats on getting through with the box it is fab.

ScrapManda said...

Love visiting your blog...always so much to see and do (lovin' your links to some great 'stuff'). Thanks for sharing! (awesome LO's btw)