Saturday, February 03, 2007

NEWS FLASH!!!
Ever had sooooo many paper alphas you cant seem to get them organised.. Well thats me but....
I came across this fantastic idea...
Letter organiser
I really think it looks fabbo!! So im gonna put it on my list of must dooooossssssse..lol.
If any one does try it and makes one, let us know and put a link to it, Id love to see it!

CHOOKSCRAPS......
Well survivor chook island has started again.
We have just voted on bringing back two memebers to the island. Congratulations chooks.
Now for the new challenge.
Here is my example.Cant say to much about the challenge as its not up on the forum yet.

Oh and have you checked out the new comp at Chookscraps?
Its way cool and an easy way to win scrapping stuff!


WHAT IVE BEEN UP TO..(in the scrapbooking world)
Just been enjooying a few cyber crops this weekend.
So i have a few layouts to share..






Yes i had to do a card, over at Embellished...and im not too good at cards. This is a practice as over at the Chalet, the survivor comp there requires two valentine day cards anda canvas...So need to practice cards..
Not much happening oin the home front..might update later..

QUOTE OF THE DAY.....
My grandmother made me a scrapbook because I was once too young to remember; I am making scrapbooks for my family because one day I may be too old to remember. ~Author Unknown

So cheers for now and ill catch you all later!!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Love all your pages here. Fabbo. Don't worry too much about the card. You can do cards too. That looks great too.

Julie said...

Awesome work with all your CC layouts Fran. Goodluck with your cards challenge - you'll do fine though, your CC card looks great.
take care

Jody-lee said...

Wow i just have to tell you that i love your work. Keep up the good work.