Monday, August 07, 2006


Ok well i started off with good intentions for scrapping the weekend away,,but i think my mojo had other plans...lol
******
I did manage to do a couple of layouts: this one i especially like of Jack laughing, which is for my EDM comp..album..
******.
didnt like the irons on much: as i hate ironing...but a scrappers got to do what a scrappers got to do...lol..even if it means wiping off the cobwebs from the iron that was hidden way back in the linen closet,,cause i knew we had one somewhere: cause i know my mum, when she lived here brought us a whiz bang one..
******.
Now i didnt care to much for an iron, couldnt get excited about the steam, or the easy to fill hole or the little machine it sits on,,wasnt excited like my mum was..oh yes now she could iron her pyjamas and night gowns with ease, put exact creases in those cotton sheets and lo and behold,,,,the piece da resistance: she could get into all those little fiddly bits on her undies...!!! yes her underwear,,that she irons..oh my lordy,,, dont touch my underwear mum!! and i ask her why she irons sheets and her underwear..of all things..and her answer is????
******
So they fit in and look neat in her drawer??? What the!!!!! who is going to look in your underwear drawer mum?? Oh yeh i forgot..when the drug squad come to our house looking for the drugs they are going to open your undies drawer and go ...WOW..so neat and tidy?????lol
******
MMMMMM my mother has some serious issues...lol
******
oh well...
the iron was used for the iron ons and i only have to do one more and ill be finished this months EDM..

7 comments:

jilly said...

Oh, Jackson is such a cutey! I'm with you and the ironing thing Fran!!!

Lisa McCormack said...

What's an iron????????????? LOL.
Thanks for your kind comments on my BLOG...because i discovered the very talented you!!! Your layouts are AWESOME...i think i'll have to keep my eye on your blog.:)

Julie said...

AWESOME LAYOUT Francine!!
that is the cutest pic - am def. on your side with the ironing LOL

Crissy Gaylor said...

Love the layout! I am still looking to see if we even own an iron as I have never ironed anything in my life! LOL

scrapadel said...

Love that LO of Jack. Im with you on the ironing, the only thing that gets ironed in this house is our work uniforms and I usually talk DH into ironing mine. Lol

Anthea said...

wow, what a gorgeous LO!! just lovely!

Unknown said...

Oh Fran, I thought my mum was nuts as she always ironed Dad's undies and singlets, hankies, pillowcases etc etc. They should get together. What a cutie your little Jack is. Great lo.