Sunday, August 27, 2006


Oh I had a wonderful time on the weekend when i got to go to my first crop with the girls from
EVERY MOMENT MATTERS.
I got to meet Kathy at long last who im on the design time for CHOOKSCRAPS with. Most lovely lady and fell in love with her layout about boys she was working on...
I got to meet Jibbiibear also whose work is amazing too, and Milly and of course Rondell, (owner of EMM), who is just beautiful..
***
This layout is for the CC at EMM, challenge three using a song or words to inspire you.
The song i chose was Alicia Keys, "If I aint got you".
***
WLL THATS ALL FOR NOW, THANX FOR THE COMMENTS ON THE BLOG AND ILL CHAT AGAIN LATER.

3 comments:

Julie said...

That layout is just gorgeous Fran!!! i love the song and it sits so well on your layout with all the mixed fonts

Alicia Barry said...

You do some really beautiful work.

Sara said...

That is gorgeous!! Great work.