Monday, August 28, 2006

Oh the weather here is glorious today..At long last some rain!!!! We still have level three water restrictions, meaning no hand held hosing anywhere..Wish it would rain lots to fill our dams but it never seems torain near the dams,,grrrr
***
Well this weekend i also went over to THE SCRAPPERS STASH CC and only had time to do a take of the sketch. Seek..
***
I seem to be enjoying sketches a lot more than i first did. At first i thought they were too constricting for me but ive learnt not to take it at face value but to add my own quirkiness to the layouts outcome. So now i love sketches. Am very happy with the way this one turned out. Yes more photos of Jack in the garden
***
So does any one else have this problem. I take my camera out to photograph Jack and end up with 50 good shots in one sitting. I load them on the computer and edit and find i have soooo many that i want to process and then i end up with enough photos to do three or five pages with..lol..I just can never widdle it doen to three or four photos. I love em all!!
What a dillemma. needless to say i have many pages of the one type of photo..lol
*** Today im off toscrap with friends. I hope to get something done.
***
So cheers and catch yas later....
PS...the news letter is out over at CHOOKSCRAPS (link on sidebar)..need to check it out!

9 comments:

Julie said...

love the layout Fran, is a great design and the pix are too cute - sketches can be great at times to build on. And yes to the photo question, is very easy to take 50 - 100 photos of the kids in the backyard kicking a ball lol. oh well, at least they can never complain that there's not any photos of them lol

Jolene Pienaar said...

well I'm amazed at the fact that you used circle photos and it looks absolutely brilliant!

And totally understand with the photos!
It is a bit like that with a young one, each photo is unique and show a little something about the little one!

Sara said...

Another great layout Fran!!!

Anthea said...

I LOVE that LO! amazing! stunning! love it!

Unknown said...

I've never really like the idea of cropping pics into circles until NOW! Wow, love this. Amazing work Fran.

Crissy Gaylor said...

WOW Fran your work just gets more and more inspiring everytime I pop by your blog! I LOVE this one!
What a fabulous way to incorporate more than one photo on a page!
:)

Kelley said...

WOW! That LO is awesome Francine!!! LOVE it!
Know what you mean about the photo shoots too - I do that! I think its cause our kids are just so cute that you love most pics of them. Have fun scrapping with your friends!

jilly said...

Wow Fran you are powering! Just stunning!

Sara Pearcy said...

Stunning layout Fran - just beautiful!
xx S.