Sunday, September 10, 2006



Wow i had such a busy weekend scrapping!! And i accomlished so much that im actually quite proud of myself..Ill start with a layout i did for Scrap pile..it is their sketch..I decided that i just had to start scrapping the beach pics, even though i have plenty of photos in line before them..lol
I love the colours in this one..
****
Now as Brisbanites would know it rained on the weekend. And of all the weekends we have had: my sons army cadet unit went camping..Well i wouldnt have mind so much its just that it was out on dirt mushy roads. In my clean car!!!! So thankful i didnt get bogged.. And of course he enjoyed every moment of the wet weekend.. Like i have said before..Boys are strange creatures..camping in the cold, wet, finding their own food, windy, patrols and no sleep..oh and i forgot to take a picture..what was i thinking!!!!!!
Yes boys we have to love em even if we dont understand them..lol
Now i also made it to the CC at embellished this weekend and managed all three challenges.

This first challenge involved white cardstock and flowers and spring. Didnt mind being a bit artistic with this one...Only thing is I think i got carried away..lol..oh well....There was a sketch and a canvas will upload them later..

cheers

4 comments:

scrapadel said...

Beautiful LOs Fran, I love the arty farty look of 1st Day of Spring.

I agree, boys and men are weird creatures, I don't try to analyse.

Julie said...

great layouts Fran, both are fantastic - looooove the spring one....very fresh.

Robyn said...

These are both sensational. I haven't heard you on memories lately but see you are creating masterpieces as usual. Wish I had the artistic talent you do.
Have a great day.

jilly said...

Gorgeous as always Fran - I do recall you WINNING the SCRAPAPPLE Weekend challenge too! You are on fire