Saturday, September 02, 2006




Oh we had the best day today!!!
Firstly my sons breakfast making and Craigs snoring woke me at 6.30am..
Great up nice and early so i can scrap...

Last nights top 50 CC saw me hitting the sack after doing one quick layout...about (of all things!) smells..lol..
So this morning i whipped up a layout using circles, numbers and pattern papers..

Then we decided to take Jack for his first beach outing down to the Gold Coast..Southport Beach..
The weather was fantastic and i got some great shots of Jack ..
He loved it!
This first photo just Jack on the beach...
the second onewas taken of daddy and Jack.. that i converted to black and white..
Third photo is an action shot...oh how i love my camera!!! Just as the wave hit Jack, Craig lifted him up...love this photo!

Well you know what i wanna do now!!!
Scrap these photos..and the other fifty...
So i was thinking maybe a mini book or album??

Well whatever i do i realy need to maybe scrap a few more of the photos i have in my drawers...lol..
cheers everyone!

Oh and also to all those people who told me i should submit my "discover dirt" layout to a magazine..i did!!! and guess what..it was accepted for consideration!!!!!
So i guess i shouldnt get excited till i see it in print..
But thanx to those who gave me courage to submit it...

6 comments:

Kelley said...

Awesome pics Francine!! I love beach pics!!
Huge congrats on the acceptance too!!! Cant wait to see it in print!

Jolene Pienaar said...

Congratulations!!!!! You really should make it a habit to submit your LO's they are all stunning!
Loving your photos too, can't wait to see what you do with them!

Jasmine said...

Congratulations on the mag acceptance Fran - I agree with Jolene, you really should make a habit of submitting. Your work is totally gorgeous.

You're as bad as ,with taking loads of photos LOL!!! I have to start doing more LO's with multiple photos and probably some mini albums too :)

Jasmine said...

Oops that was meant to be "as bad as ME" not "as bad as" hehehe :)

Sara said...

The photos look fantastic Fran!!! I am sure that Jack absolutely loved the beach. Congrats on your mag acceptance.

ScrapManda said...

Your beach shots are great too - different end of the coast from us though...we were at Broadbeach!

Woo hoo on the mag acceptance! Your work rocks!