Wednesday, September 06, 2006


Wooohoooo!!! I had a win at the SCRAPPERS STASH CC, from some weeks ago with my sketch layout SEEK..
I get to shop...thats always a good thing!
***
The two layouts above were from last weekend.
The top one was for the CC at MEMORIES AND MORE:
***
The second one is for a sketch challenge at EVERY MOMENT MATTERS.
***
Well guess what!!! My kids didnt evade the horrible bug that is going around.
15 years old son has been sick for two days now, so lets hope its just him.
Though step daughters are also sick in bed this week with it after visiting last weekend.
***
Also Alex reminds me last night that he has an army cadet camp this weekend that i have to pay for.. NO!!!!!!
I HAVNT BUDGETED FOR IT.
Thinking its like school camps, 60.00, perhaps 80.00 dollars. I reread the note, only 15.00.
WOW!!!!
now thats what i call a good price for a kids weekend activity.
And he also loves cadets..
Bonus!!!
Not like im sending him off to be tortured, in the rain, or getting heat stroke in summer, peeling potatoes, digging holes for the toilets and spending ice cold nights on patrol at all hours.
No!!!!!
he loves it..
I sometimes wonder where boys get the ideas that that kinda thing is fun?
Oh but ask him to feed the cat or wash the dishes and its like i have asked for him to cut off his leg???
Who knows.
Boys they are funny little things: that grow into big annoying things...lol
cheers!!
***
Oh and BTW....EMBELLISHED have their CC on this weekend too and ive heard that AED have theirs too...WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!! I LOVE SCRAPPIN!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Love the layouts. They look awesome.