Friday, July 28, 2006

well ive been tagged!!! Thankyou Jolene! lol
ok
FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD
1. Child care worker, in my teens.
2. We owned a pin ball parlour, so i was cleaner, receptionist and cotumer service.
3. Owned a business delivering to school tuck shops. So i was delivery driver and accountant.
4. Now im a primary school teacher.
FOUR MOVIES I CAN WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIn
1.the money pit
2. Top gun
3. scream
4. Titanic
FOUR TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH
1 CSI
2. lAW AND ORDER CRIMINAL INTENT
3. ghost whisperer
4. Supernatural
:(FOUR IMPORTANT THINGS TO ME
1 My family: all six of them
2 My sanity, having me time
3 My career
4 scrapping
FOUR SONGS THAT PLAY IN MY HEAD
Well i would have to go for four artists i love: Steve Wonder: The beatles: Creed and Enrique
MY FAVOURITE FOOD DISHES
1. Italian, cant go past pasta dishes
2. Greek, my first husband was greek and i love the food
3. Chinese
4. And a good sunday roast.
WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY
1 Chookscraps
2 Embellished
3 My blog
4 Yahoo email
SCRAP COMPANIES I LIKE
1 Heidi Swapp
2 Junkitz
3 Lil Davis
4 Basic Grey
FAVOURITE COLOURS
1. Green
2. Purple
3. Brown
4. Black

ok i need to go and watch a DVD..
cheers

1 comment:

scrapadel said...

Great answers Francine.