Saturday, July 15, 2006

Well its been a while since my last post...the days seem to go sooo fast,,guess thats what happens when you get old..lol.
I was just wondering where my life had gone? One minute im getting married and having my first child, the next he is turning 19 and all those years seem a blur.
I saw a layout today that was of someones house they had lived in, they were scrapping pics of all the houses they had lived in. What a great idea! Onbly i dont have many pics of houses i have lived in and ive lived in a few..Lets see
  • As a small child lived in the naval base at Creswell, in NSW: Nowra way.
  • Spent my teenage years in Campbell town: NSW, till i was 19.
  • Lived Woronora River with my sister for two years:That is Sutherland shire.
  • Lived in Brighton Le Sands for a year.
  • Holsworthy army housing: NSW
  • Singleton army housing
  • Bexley North: NSW
  • Narwee: sydney
  • Melbourne Coburg:Victoria
  • Orange: country NSW
  • Milthorpe: country NSW
  • Cootamundra: Country NSW
  • Sanctuary point: Nowra NSW
  • Huskisson: Nowra NSW
  • Hurstville:Sydney NSW
  • Merrylands west: Parramatta area NSW
  • Regents Park: Queensland
  • Marsden Queensland
  • Boronia Heights: Queensland

Wow ive been every where man...lol

wish i had pictures of every house i lived in.. Mmmmm wonder if its too late to visit all those homes and take picture???

Any ways did this layout today of Jack.

Enjoy your days!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Fran, hubby and I lived at Engadine for several and backed onto Woronora River. What a beautiful spot. Love your lo of Jack, he's a cutie.

jilly said...

Wow Fran - I'm so please to at last have found your new blog - I've been going to your old one and thought you'd given up already lol! Expect another regular visitor now!
xxxJill