Sunday, December 19, 2010

Yeh back again!!!!
NEWS FLASH!!!
Found this great blog, which most people know but really have enjoyed the step by step yags he has made..love it!! Well worth a look if you have never been there....http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/11/12-tags-of-christmasday-1.html
MY RAMBLINGS:(or what ive been up to in the my real, partner, housewife, teacher, world).
Well the christmas party at our house was amazing..Our first official engagement as a couple ...Both our friends mixed so well. We sang well into the night, drank heaps, the food was great, and my gorgeous daughter even dropped in to join in. Now that in itself is amazing as at 22 she thinks my friends are soo old..But she was quite the personality and made me very proud.
Oh and to have a day without drama would be asking to much. Just as we were setting up for the party, cooking madly and trying to set up the tent in a thunderstorm, my 19 year old son comes out with blood pouring down his leg. What the !!!!.. Great so now we need a trip to the hospital, but ive got thirty guests comming in an hour, and sooo much to do..So i help wrap his leg, put ice on it, sit him on the lounge and tell him to wait. Meanwhile you would think that a shark took off his leg, but ive got other things on my mind, he can sit and ponder on how silly he was, he tripped up the tiled stairs whilst using his phone to text..
"See i told you texting was dangerous!"
Well Brad kindly offered to drop hi off at the emergency department, whilst on his way for some ice and drinks..does that make me a bad mum? well no time to ponder that one, guests are a comming....
So with a kiss on his cheek, a new wrap on his leg, and a helping hand out the door, i wave goodbye..now time to get dressed.
Well they stitched his leg, i picked him up and he sat quietly for the rest of the night watching movies in his room, no way he is joining in with old people...lol
WHAT IVE BEEN UP TO! (in the scrapping world).
Well still catching up withlayouts so here are a few more..cheers..






And time to leave you with a pearl of wisdom.....
""Scrapbooking is cheaper than a therapist.""
Author: UnKnown
chow!!!!

2 comments:

Ceci said...

Fran..glad the party went well and the damage to his leg wasn't too serious! By the way, I am not sure about that quote, I think scrapbooking has cost me way more over the years than a therapist would have! LOL..

Monique said...

Fran - so glad the party went well after all that drama.
Love your work btw - just lovely.
I'm not sure about the cost of scrapbooking v therapy either - when I go and see my psychiatrist, It always costs less than 120 dollars - can't say the same after a visit to a scrap shop!! LOL!!