Wednesday, December 15, 2010

NEWS FLASH!!!
I stumbled upon this great blog...http://whatisoldisnew.blogspot.com/
Some great kits and some lovely layouts, well worth a visit...

MY RAMBLINGS:(or what ive been up to in the my real, partner, housewife, teacher, world).

Yes christmas is comming and quickly,and ive got a party to organise by tommorrow night..Oh why do i get myself into these things..Seemed like a great idea a few weeks ago, but now the day is nearly here starting to panic. Have invited work friends, girlfriends, old mates and my new partners friends and relatives and am hoping that they all get on together...
So im not the best cook, in fact i suck at cooking, just ask my kids!!! and i have to cook , or at least look like i can, so bbq chickens from the chicken shop, salads from the deli, my son is cooking the desserts, alcohol all round and more, brad is doing the bbq, and entrees from woolworths. So i really dont have cook ....do i?....ok feel better now..Just hope thay all get along!!!!

WHAT IVE BEEN UP TO! (in the scrapping world).
Well im on holidays and i have my mojo back...yeeehaaa, and ive completed a couple but im still wading through some old ones, so here are a few i did in the last few months...






QUOTE OF THE DAY:
""life is like a scrapbook, creative and unique.""
Author: scrapbookinllama
Cheers






No comments: