Thursday, June 10, 2010

Wow its been so long, i must be the worse blogger in cyber land..
But my life has been so hectic, but now is starting to settle back down, just in time for xmas!!!
Well its hectic beause my kids all left home late last year, was only Jack and myself. Then at christmas nik came home, only for xmas he says...and he is still here 7 months later. Mike comes home for new yaers with his girlfriend and asks if he can stay, i say sure, he says forever?...lol..sure i say.....what else can i say? So with three teenagers back in the house, its just not big enough!!!!!
So my scrapping room was delegated to the garage, hot in summer and freezing right now, so im typing fast!!!!
Ive begun to do a little more scrapping, perhaps its the cold, scrapping fast keeps me warm!!
So ill share some recent layouts...







Ok promising to be a better blogger!!!!

1 comment:

Melanie H said...

Gorgoeus pages Fran, its good to see your work again.

Fancy being kicked out into the garage, thats what Peter tried to do to me too. lol

Hope to see your work again soon.