Monday, June 14, 2010

Well i thought perhaps it was about time i talked about my disasterous year that was 2009.. Many people have asked what happened, why havnt i scrapped, where have i been...soooo.lets start at the begining shall we..


The year started out fine, January rolled into February and everything seemed great. I had been given the chance to work permanently in the country and we were looking at moving house. Jack was seeing a speech therapist and was due to go on for more surgery, but everything else seemed ok to me..


Funny how what you think is happening in your life and the reality dont always have the same path..

March came and at the end went, but not first without taking a large part of my life and my security. Seems the man i thought was going to be there for life had stolen more than just money and goods from myself, his son and extended family he also stole my belief in men, and people in general. He left me with an eviction notice hanging over my head, no money in any accounts, debt on my credit card, and my sons life in tatters. He was a gambler and i didnt realise how big till he lost everything we had then walked out on us...i felt used..and abused, and that i couldnt trust anyone..

But i under estimated the fantastic community which i was about to move into .I turned my back on this man who said he loved me, but showed me nothing but pain.....and struck on my own with my two younger sons in tow...the older ones also left home to start their own lives closer to the city...


..A small town has soo much to offer, the people are real, their friendships true and their generosity amazing...My family and new collegues helped me through dark times and into what i thought was a brighter year..

Ooops like i said, funny how life does not always give you what you ask for or what you even think you have ..i thought that May and june would see me getting out of this rut and getting my life back on course but i was wrong....May brought with it a new problem to complicate my already complicated start to the year.....




Well thats enough for one night....

Now for something more pleasant some layouts ive been doing....











1 comment:

Melanie H said...

I am so sorry that it worked out so badly and he ripped you off so much, hopefully 2010 will be a much bigger and better year for you all.

Beautiful pages Fran, just adore the Winter Beach.