Monday, June 21, 2010

Well here i am back before the end of the month, im doing well!!
Now as I wrote in my last blog... May came and brought with it a new horror.

I had always had psoriasis, but only in small doses, small scaly spots here and there, treatable with lotions. Usually during a stressful time they would appear in greater numbers but nothing too bad i couldnt deal with.. But in May my whole body broke out in a classic psoriasis condition. My legs, my back, and my arms were covered in what could be called chicken pox looking blisters, that turned scaly and hung around, becoming itchy and red.. I would look in the mirror and cry, as nothing seemed to get rid of them and the more i read about it the more depressed i became. I didnt go out , lucky it was winter as i could cover myself, and no one knew how debilitationg it was. I dreaded summer, and thought i would never meet any one who wouldnt be revolted by my body...Also no more tattooos as i wouldnt be able to have them done, or show them as i didnt want anyone to see these horrible sores that covered my body.. I remember laughing when my doctor asked if id had a lot of stress lately...hahahahaha..im not one to cry, or scream or lash out , i take everything in my stride and move on, but my body rebels and when the stress got way to much my psoriasis got way out of hand.

So May turned into June, into July, August then bang!!!!!!! Another road block and i was still dealing with other issues, my life wasnt looking so great.
More on the next major blow next time...

But on a lighter note, i found this fabulous web site...The colour room..its fantastic for a challenge...take a look...
And some more scrapping ive been up too...Some are oldies and some new for some latest comps...






Ok so im to check out some blogs..catch you all later!

2 comments:

Grace said...

hi there Fran, Very interesting read, what a great idea - writing stuff down has always helped me deal with stuff in the past, I'm surprised I didn't do it myself. Maybe I am still in limbo, between the life changing incident and recording it.
Looking forward to catching up soon, and reading more on your blog.

Melanie H said...

Gorgeous pages Fran, its good to see your work again.

I can relate to the stress induced excema, well ezcema in my life anyway.

Hope you are feeling better now.