Sunday, October 26, 2008



Well time is just flying by....
I seem to loose track of blogging..naughty blogger i am...

School year is coming to an end, tests for my class and end of year formal for middle son....racing around paying money here there and everywhere...and of course the usual christmas shopping..but one thing i dont have to worry about is food..Our chrisco order arrives very soon and once again the cupboards will be stocked for a couple of weeks over the christmas holidays..yay for chrisco!!!

Now on the scrapping front........
Everytime i post id like to put up an interesting blog that ive come across, here is one i know you will love...
I came across this most devine scrapper whilst out and about on the net...
Go take a look! i think her work is gorgeous!!!

As for my scrapping , im happy to say my mojo is slowly comming out to play and ive been happily doing some layouts...
Ive been entered into two comps..one is at
Which i cant show just yet but you can pop over to the gallery and look at all the amazing entries..

Also over at SCRAPPING AROUND im in their colour comp, here are a few to share...







And so here is my just scrapping share..



Well thats about it..

Oh and this is one of my fav layouts this week.Its an entry over at The scraplounge monthly comp...

It makes me smile.....

cheers...

2 comments:

Melanie H said...

Your pages are fantastic Fran, its a good thing that mo and jo came back to visit.

Good luck with the competitions you are in.

I came across Inglvid's blog recently and all I can say is WOW!!!

Wendy Smith said...

WOW...you ahve been on a scrapping roll...good to see...

Good luck in the comps and I love your idea of sharing a great blog every post..I'll be watching out for that.