Saturday, November 29, 2008

Oh its been way too long i know..and so much to catch up on...so dot point will have to do....
  • have job next year at beaudesert, so still moving
  • Nick graduated year 12 and had his formal...see pics below.
  • i received my new camera, nikon D60
  • Alexs 15th birthday on tuesday..
  • Mikes 21st birthday on Sat 6th...he doesnt want a party so going out to his fav resturant for dinner...
  • Brought myself a sizzix big shot so i could have embossed cards..have made one so far and love it!!! see pic below....
  • Had our xmas crop day at jodys on sat just gone..always have fun..
  • And im joining in at Mysticals jingle all the way comp...love using all last years xmas photos before i start this years...
  • But ooops have already started taking this years..
  • we put up the tree today..its always been in red and gold but Steph wanted a change so now its apple green, blue and silver...
  • Oh and we have set a date for our wedding...April 4th 2009...
Well thats about all ......
Oh dont forget to pop on over to another blog i love to visit....
I also have some layouts and photos to share..

Niks formal....




My first card using my sizzix machine...

well thats all for now..ill try and post again this week..cheers

3 comments:

Melanie H said...

Fran, your layouts are stunning as always. Good on you for scrapping your 2007 Christmas photos, I still haven't. lol

Nik looks very handsome, I hope he had a wonderful time.

Congratulations on settig the wedding day, April will be here before you know it. I wish you all the best for the preparation and organisation. I can't wait to see your photos.

Unknown said...

mmmmm loving the card with your new toy, very noice indeed. But can say that I have never Not liked your work it is always fresh n fantastic!!

Wendy Smith said...

wow you have been super busy again

Loving the Layouts, and the embossed cards look wonderful