Sunday, October 12, 2008



Well ive had a shocker of a time..since my last post..soooo long ago....
my computer died, and all my photos and class work with it.
Jack has been very sick, with temps of 38.8 for a couple of days.
now craig is very sick, he cant see too well as he has some allergy affecting his eyes.
So im hoping to stay out of the sick zone myself.

This was my last weekend, before school started this week:
after two weeks of holidays i decided to leave until sunday, my ironing of work clothes, my sorting of first weeks lessons, dying my hair(damn greys) and finishing off some challenges...
but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Jack had been off colour all week and last night the temp started to rise...
so nurofen and cool drinks he finally fell asleep in bed with me at 3.30am this morning he was up at 8am and feeling warm so more nurofen and he lay in my bed whilst i started on school work. he slumbered on and off till about 1pm when he woke uop with red cheeks and very hot,
temp of 38.9... tried to put him in shower, nope....tried a cool bath....
nope..then he started throwing up and was getting all floppy...
so into hot car we get and off to doctors with air con on full...
his temp dropped in the cool doctors to 38.3..doc says looks like a viral infection going around...
nurofen and panadol will do...
he looks at old flustered me and he asks... is this your first?
hahahahahahahahahahaha give me the panadol i feel a headache coming on..
okay i admit i panicked a bit.
in the reception..
wanting my son looked at before the old man and the pregnant woman..
they can wait, my son is nearly passing out!!!!!
so no doctor this is not my first...
hmphhhhhhh at least he didnt ask if i was baby sitting my grandson which craig and i have encountered before
any who as im in the surgery the phone rings..
ex husband from sydney informs me boys will be home at airport at 6pm//
what the!!!!!!! its 3.30 now...
ring eldest son, he is on the coast and traffic is bumper to bumper....
get home make jack comfortable and leave for airport...
rush,,,rush rush,
get in terminal,
dying of thirst and hunger..
no time for coffee plane due to land....soon...
OMG!!!! which plane is he on???
qantas, jetstar and virgin all have planes in from sydney at 6pm...
ring ex husband...
no one answering..
ring craig...no idea
ring eldest son....dont know.....
ring alex on plane..phone turned off...
hmmmmmm eeenny meeny miny moe....
virgin..
yes i should have stayed a virgin and i wouldnt have had such a day!!!!!
can you tell me if my sons are on this flight..
nope cant give out that information..
great..will head up to arrivals and hope ex was mean and chose cheap virgin..
excuse me miss, man in uniform stops me...
thinking thinkiing,,
nope no knives in handbag that i know off, only drugs are panadol...
you have been selected for a random explosives check
do i look like im gonna explode!!!!!!
hmm dont answer that....
read this please..what the......
i havnt got my glassess,
he says netither does he but if i dont agree to it i cant go upstairs...
great..
as long as i dont have to strip off (didnt wera sexy undies) and as long as i dont have to be probed..
he looks at me...
im not joking..
he smiles i will only be touching you with this..
he pulls out a thing that looks like a gun with a cotton swab on the end..
only thing your gonna get is baby puke and shitty nappy particles..
he smiles..
i dont..
great run up escalator...hehehehehehe yeh ok get on escalotor and ride to the top..
gate 58..
yep right down there................
closer..closer....closer...
hmmmm like some movie where the corridor never ends...
beeeeep...beeeeppppp..beeepppp..
what the!!!
what now..loud peircing beeps..
oh no a terrorist...
no one else cares, or seems to notice..
why is everyone looking so sad milling around something..
looking up at somthing...
i cant get through...let me through..
i must find my sons before the airport blows up....
finally reach the middle of the crowd...
i follow everyones mournfull stares..i dont want to look..the beeping stops..
i look.. football..
the airport stops for football..
damn that manly!!!!
fianlly make it to the gate. puffed , red faced and disheveled...
my boys..
has the p[lane landed..
pleasse be on this flight..
oh madam its 30 minutes late due in about twn minutes!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
all that panic for nothing..
still no answer from any one..
getting dark outside..
is that a plane pulling in?
wait wait..everyone getting off...
still waiting...
stewadess looks down the long aisle..
noone else??
where are my boys!!!!
of course thay wanted to be last off!!!!!!!!!!
ive never been so excited and releived to see the two scally wags..
whats wrong mum...
you look upset...........................
no baby boys im fine.......
now lets go......
am happy now....
till i get outside and see the long line of bumper to bumper traffic......
oh well, i dont need ironed clothes for work...
do i?
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA can laugh now.....

Oh big congrats too to Jolene, on my side bar,---------------->
who is having another baby..yay!!!! She just does the most gorgeous girl layouts im hoping she has a boy so i can drool over boy layouts as well...Go check out her blog, its full of inspiration....

I have scrapped some things but lost a lot of photos with layouts , so illll share the few i have taken in the last week or two..







Ive also been wanting to do a clear album for so long so im going to try and do our mid year trip to Coffs harbour as one as i have quite a few photos. I have been looking everywhere for inspiration and found it here..Ali Edwards
Ali Edwards, who always has soo many fabulous things to create and do...
Also Melanie also on my side bar-------------------------------------------->
had made a gorgeous one a while back...
go check that out as well.....

So im off next week to hunt down some transparencies...
till then..happy scrapping......

3 comments:

Rondelle said...

OMG Fran, that sounds like the day from hell! But you tell it so well...Lilly's here saying 'mummy' what's so funny...lol

Melanie H said...

OMGoodness, the stress you must have been feeling. Im glad you picked the right flight though. lol

Your pages are gorgoeus Fran, I really love the blue and white one of Jack.

I hope you create a transparent album as they are so much fun.

Wendy Smith said...

WOW....what a huge post!!!

love to catch up on all the goings on and the gorgeous creative work...you have been scrapping a huge amount...well done