Sunday, June 03, 2007



Exciting news for me!!!!
Well actually two lots of exciting news...
First off i was asked a while ago to do a guest design team stint for Acacia Ppaer Crafts. They sent me the most gorgeous papers from Daisy Buckets designs. Loved using the paper. aND SOME mAYA ROAD CHIPBOARD TAGS..Well it seems they loved my work so much they asked me to join their design team full time!!!! Yay..
So if you go to this link it will show my guest design work on their front page.


So now i have my next package full of exciting papers to work with yay!!!
Now exciting news number two.
Ive finally been published....In SM vol 8 no 12......
Now i know that ive told people i wasnt interested and that was because i sent this one layout in, it was excepted, i sent it to be photographed and then i heard nothing. So i gave up and couldnt be bothered..lol
Now i see its in print....And its kinda exciting..lol
And it certainly was a surprise as i was told by Jolene, after congratulating her on being in the mag and she informs me that im in it too...lol.
too funny...

Now do i actually get paid for that??

It was actually on my list last year, to be published and join a design team. Ive done both and now im happy..

So here are a couple of layouts ive completed on the weekend.


Must go need to do dishes..
cheers all...

12 comments:

ScrapManda said...

Congrats FRAN - that's awesome news (about the DT and published!!) - love your work {{always}}!

Melanie H said...

Thats fantastic news Fran, Im so happy that your goals have come true.

I seen that layout in the mag and loved it right away.

Anthea said...

first CONGRATS on the DT!! thats great! and you have to get incontact with SM about payment, they did the same thing to me twice, they accepted 2 LOs, sent them off for photography and I never heard back after, till someone congratulated me on my LO being published, then again the following month, I rung them, and although I am still waiting on payment it is apparently on the way, so get incontact with them.

Julie said...

Double congrats Fran. Love all of your work.

Angela said...

Awesome layouts! And congrats on the DT position!

Tammy said...

Ohhh Congratulations!

Julie said...

Congrats on the DT position Fran - that is fantastic news for you!!
Saw your layout in SM, looked terrific!!

Sara said...

Congratulations Fran!!! Your work is always stunning so it is no wnonder that you were asked to be on the DT full time.

KarenB said...

Congratulations on your new DT gig and for the SM layout... loving your layouts too, as always.

Unknown said...

Fran, I just love visiting your blog and sticky beaking at your layouts. And I can say there's never been one I don't like!

And yes SM is always dragging their tail with payments! I just received a cheque this week for 2 pages published a few months back!

Naomi said...

Oh that is so exciting Fran. Your layout looks beautiful on the webpage. It's great when your dreams come true. And I can't believe that you haven't been published before. What is wrong with these people?

Tam said...

whohooo Fran, that is great news, I love your work and Acacia are definately smart to snap you up as a DT member permanently!!!
Congrats
Tam