Wednesday, June 20, 2007



Oh Ive been a bad blogger, so i should make up for it..
Aint it cold...brrrrrrr, and i love it!!!!!!
Give me rain, give me snow, give me 10 degrees and below..
Give me a beanie, give me a scarf, sit round the fire have a good laugfh.
Too cold to wash or hang out the clothes, too cold to shop with my runny nose.
I love this weather please give me more:
Turn on the heater close the door,
Put on my slippers and my old dressing gown, the rain outside is pouring down.
Give me my coffee , my scrapping gear and my cake:
Time to play and have fun and create...
Hmmm that just came to me thought id just be a poet..lol.
.
Now last weekend i joined in some cyber crops
Chook Scraps had their cyber crop, and Lorraine always gives the best challenges...
123 had their cyber crop but i havnt started them yet as they are not due in till the end of the month but i have completed their monthly challenge.
Scrapbook city also had their cyber crop and i managed a couple there.
And a new scrap site ive found, Scrapping around, had their cyber crop on.. Some great challenges there also..
So now for show and tell.




These two layouts were for competitions at The craft attic and EMM.


So im being a bit quick today, as my fingers are a bit cold...
So i have some other news to share but ill pop back in tommorrow to share that...
Cheers









4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lots of fantastic layouts, you have been very busy :)

Melanie H said...

Fran, you know I love your work and these are just stunning.

Well done.

Anthea said...

WOW, look at all of those fantastic LOs!

Oh I want to know what this news is too

Sara said...

Gorgeous layouts as always.

And I love the cold too!!