Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Chris Millar sketch challenge at oz sketches.

Hot potato hot potato!!!, cold spaghetti, big red car? coloured skivvies and lots of other obscure visual imagery. Ring a bell? Well it seems i missed out with my kids on the wiggles..My kids watched Humphrey, big dog, fat cat and play school. But on the weekend we were given a wiggles CD. This was my down fall.
Craig was up on this new lingo and music. Jack seeemed to enjoy it. And the music was so contaigious i was singing hot potato all day. So far so good, till i was shopping and that darn song was going around and around in my head. So much so i didnt realise i was singing it. Till as i reached for the milk i was applauded by an older man for my musical interlude. But did that put an end to the song in my head noooooooooo. It was now there to torment me. To send me insane even. Every time i opened my mouth the words came out. Every moment of peace was ruined with the uine in my head!!!!!! Will it never cease???
Oh so that is how the wiggles got so big.
Brain washing!!!!
Yes brain wash the parents, the children the world!!!!!
So with this song still in my head i will upload my weeks worth of layouts..


This week i joined in the cyber crop over at EMM.
ALSO CONGRATS TO RONDELL AND FAMILY ON
THE BIRTH OF THEIR NEW DAUGHTER MEG ROSE!!!
I manged to complete two of the three challenges.
The first a baby layout.

The second was an orange challenge.
I also completed my last layout for the month on the Emmies at EMM.

It was to do a layout of something comforting.

And some layouts for 123 cybercrop,



And lastly my entry for Scrap therapys Make believe masters...A double layout..
Well thats all for now. I can hear my load of washing calling my name..
So till next time..
Hot potato hot potato!!!!!

5 comments:

Anthea said...

WOW, I love your LOs, you hsve been a busy girl!!!

Julie said...

I'm loving your pages too Fran.

Terri said...

All these L/O's are absolutely stunning Fran.

bon said...

wow, gorgeopus pages, i especially love the gentleness one!

ScrapManda said...

Sorry to say....long after the children grow out of the wiggles...you'll still be singing it!!! BTW - love your green slippers - they'd go perfectly with my new (shrek) green dressing gown!