Monday, May 07, 2007


Oh the long weekend here in Brisbane, QLD....

Yay, another day off for my kids, grrrrr..
I remember when i was 18 and working in Coles in the city of Sydney. Ladies would come in complaining about how long the holidays were.
I used to think, how awful they were, didnt they love their children?..how could they say things like that. I would never say that.
Well 20 years later and i was constantly complaining about how long the holidays were. The kids get bored, eat me out of house and home, cost me a fortune on DVDs and takeaway...lol..
Then i became a teacher......
What a dilhema, i love school holidays and they are never long enough when your working...

But i hate school holidays as my children even though they are older start to argue and fight and still eat me out of house and home. By the end of the holidays, im begging for school to start, but not looking forward to working...lol..with more kids...lmao...
This time of year, we seem to have so many days off. Its not too bad though as i got to do some major scrapping on the weekend. My mojo has returned.

And as it was international scrapbook day on Saturday, i really got into it.Warned the family if they broke any bones, cut off any limbs or needed major surgery we did pay ambulance, and here is 40 cents to call when you are better...lol..

Well nothing happened except my scrapping.
So with seven kids in the house, i did manage to scrap my heart out.
So here is my layout share...
Ive been joining in a cyber crop over at Scrapworld and here are the layouts for the challenges..



The next few are from the top 50 cyber crop.I also incorporated the challenge of my mum with a challenge over at chookscraps for their mini cyber crop..



This final layout was for a challenge at Embellished. It was based on a sketch and had to have a feminine touch. ell i thought the photos of Jack strutting his stuff in my pink hat were feminine enough. Craig hated the photos but hey i think they are great

Well thats it for now, im actually having a look at the new site for sketches SKETCHES OZ, looks way cool so go and check it out. They have a new sketch by Kim Archer..till next time

cheers

5 comments:

Anthea said...

WOW you have been busy, I love all of your LOs!

you know I was the same, growing up I thought the holidays werent long enough, NOW as a parent, and having just gone through my first set of school holidays I think they are too long! LOL

ScrapManda said...

All beautiful :) Lovin' your flowers ATM Fran...gorgeous. Also like the colour combo on "My Mum"! Thanks for the sketch link...you can never have too many sketches ;)

Jolene Pienaar said...

wow, those are just amazing Fran! Love it!

Julie said...

Loving these pages here Fran they are all fab.

Thanks for popping by my blog. You were asking about the paper on the visitor page. It is fancy Pants. I ordered some of it online. It didn't look as great IRL as it did on the computer and I didn't think that I would use it for a while but I love how it has turned out.

Naomi said...

I love your work so much Fran, you just do the most beautiful scrapping ever. I am a big fan.

Naomi - EMM