Wednesday, March 14, 2007

OMG blogger has just been the biggest pain. I had no buttons in my edit section in which to post...how annoying, its been days since they have gone..I thought it was my putter as the help section said to update my explorer..Hmmmm so i did and lost heaps of stuff, cause i cleaned out the whole computer..and then still couldnt get in to blog!!!!!!. So craig brought me a laptop just so i could blog..lol.well and as an early birthday pressie.....how desperate was i...lmao...but when it wouldnt come up on that i knew it wasnt me..it was BLOGGER!!!!!.
Oh and some exciting news..Im going on my first scrapbooking retreat this weekend...woohooooo.In 20 years i have not been away from my children. Not once have i not had a child with me... Oh my my time without kids.....Actually my first holiday since i fell pregnant with Michael and he is 20 this year...So i hope they all cope without me, but i will be too busy scrapping and having girl fun too care...lol..well ill ring maybe once..If they dont ring me first...lol..
But im back and really do not have a lot to share for all the time i couldnt get on...lol..
So i will leave you with some layouts to share from CCs..Cheers








9 comments:

Kelley said...

I really LOVE your LOs Fran - especially that round one - that is AWESOME!!!
Have fun at your retreat and enjoy the time out from the family!! I know i loved every second of the retreat i went on!!!

Tammy said...

20 years and not once without a child ... HOW do you do it??
Enjoy your retreat, you deserve it.

Oh I love thse pages particularly the first two at the top of the post and this last one with the circle. Can you tell me where you got the white flower on it or what it is.

Julie said...

Have an awesome time away Fran!!! 20 years is a long time between holidays .......so i hope it is a brilliant trip for you.
Love the layouts - they are all fantastic!!

Fiona Carter said...

Beautiful layouts, I've loved looking at each one.
Enjoy your weekend away at the retreat too. 20 years is a long time to wait for a bit of time away.
Fiona
x

Joanne Bain said...

Hi Fran
Beautiful layouts...really love the Cry Baby one. Hope you have a fantastic time at the retreat.
Joanne

Sara said...

Gorgeous as always!!!

Anthea said...

WOW what gorgeous LOs Fran!! love them

Blogger did that to me too, and I could blog for a couple of weeks, and couldnt upload any pics, so I had to use photo bucket, but YAY on the new laptop!!

Marie said...

I think it's time you updated, Fran!!!! lol

Love these los.

~Kathryn~ said...

HI Francine
i did a CASE of one of your layouts - its on my blog if you'd like to see it
http://gettingmykicks.wordpress.com/