Monday, March 26, 2007

Oh ive been such a slack blogger and thanx to Marie from EMM, Im here to fix that..
So where do i start. I went on my first retreat, with the girls from EMM, to Lake Ainsworth, NSW. Wow, i had such a great time, completed quite a few layouts, had very little sleep, met so many lovely ladies, ate so much, laughed lots and came home very happy and ready for the next one!!!!!
I was so nervous as i didnt really know any one exceot for online chatting and meeting one or two at night crops. But by the end of the three days i felt like i had known these girls longer, and I say that in a good way.
Scrapping??
Well i completed nearly all my pregnancy journal. One page left to go. So here are a few pages.To see all the pages go and check out my pregnancy journal, over on the side bar.....




And a few other layouts for various challenges..





Before i go ill leave you with some gorgeous photos from Lake Ainsworth.I took most of these but the gorgeous sunrise was from Sara, at EMM. tHANX Sara.







Chow for now!!!!

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Hi,
Glad to hear you had a good time at the retreat. Your pregnancy pages are just beautiful, love the colour scheme.
Your water baby LO is great I love the B&W mixed with colour pics

Marie said...

Yay!!! You updated!!!! lol

Julie said...

Sounds like you had a ball away at the retreat Fran. Love the journal pages, what a priceless keepsake to have.

Anthea said...

WOW love those pregnancy journal LO!!!! love all of your Los, and the pics of your retreat are stunning!

Alicia Barry said...

I remember going to Lake Ainsworth when I was in primary school. I grew up not far from there.

Shazz said...

alright miss fran....you need another update of this blog of yours

have a happy easter xxoo