Tuesday, December 05, 2006

well thought i would share my layouts from embellishes idol competition..
I had so much fun over there!!
*****
congrats to the final three Anthea, Amanda and to
Melissa who won overall as emebellished idol!!!
*****
challenge one: vintage
loved this one..not a big vintage person but took me out of my comfort zone.

challenge two:

scraplift..

wasnt very happy with this one..really not my style at all...but i got through..

challenge three:

3 or more photos..

I love these photos of Steph and Jack from last xmas..

also put in some bling, which i dont usually go for but these Heidi swapp bling are gorgeous.

challenge four:

minimilistic,

and this is my fav,,very minimal,

which was very hard for me to manage, kept wanting to put more on the page..

but i love how it turned out.


Ok blogger wont let me upload my final three layouts so might try later today..

5 comments:

Julie said...

You did awesome with the idol comp challenges Fran, I always looked forward to seeing your creations each week.

Julie said...

I loved seeing your pages in the comp Fran and your minimlist one was a fav of mine too.

Jolene Pienaar said...

Congrats again with getting so close the end with the comp Fran! They were all gorgeous!

Joanne Bain said...

Hi Francine
Your layouts look fantastic, but my fav is your minimalistic layout it is absolutely gorgeous.
Have a great day
Joanne

scrapadel said...

I love the beach bum LO, I love the simple look.

Congratulations on gettign so far into it.