Sunday, December 10, 2006

Well so much for my big scrappin plans this weekend..lol..
I did manage a couple of layouts but not as much as i had hoped for..
*****
I received my gorgeous CHOOK SCRAPS DT pack
on Friday and i just love the papers.
Thanx Lorriane!!!

So much so: im inspired to do an OTP project
with the gorgeous Reminisce Halloween papers.

Ive been in a scrapping mood all afternoon,
*****

I also had to take some more photos last night, yes i know more!!!
so i could complete an example layout for the competition.
Chookscraps Survivor competition.

Its getting very exciting on chook island.

We brought back six elliminated chooks:

to compete in a special elimination challenge.

From these six contestants two will be voted back

onto the island to compete once again in

CHOOKSCRAPS SURVIVOR ISLAND:

go check it out!


Here is my eaxample for the challenge
using a xmas layout
visible journalling of over 100 words
colour sheme predominately blue and silver.


I also managed to do a layout for Crafting in style with Jolene,
who sadly is leaving the chookscraps DT this month.
As she now has her own store crafting in style.
She will be replaced by the very talented Susan, better known as Jibbibear.
See her blog in my sidebar.

*****

Here is my layout for a challenge using the photo that

lifts to show journalling and another photo.
Also over at the scrap pile i finished a layout that showed journalling..
Love this one and did a double layout as

already i have many xmas photos and its not even xmas yet..lol

So ill just leave you with my favourite xmas photo so far.

It was a quick one as Jack wouldnt stand still. But i love how it turned out!

So cheers all, till next time!

7 comments:

Joanne Bain said...

Hi Francine
Great layouts, really love the first one it is just beautiful. The pic is so adorable.
Best Wishes
Joanne

Julie said...

Gorgeous layouts Fran - really love the silver and blue one.
Great chrissie shot of little Jack as well, gave me a bit of a chuckle though, he's lookin a little unsure of that reindeer lol.
take care.......

Julie said...

Loving the pages and the pics Fran The blue and silver one is just awesome.

Chookie said...

Gald you liked the pack Fran and your OTP item is just fabulous!!

jibiibear said...

Why is it everytime I come visit here I get motivated to scrap....Oh hang on...maybe it's because YOUR LO'S ROCK!

Thank you Fran, my mojo got just the boot it needed.

Mel Nunn said...

Hi Fran Thanks for the kind comments on my blog! I come over here to thank you and it's me that should be singing your praises! Love your stuff- especially your "bum" layout. Totally cute as!

Happy christmas!

~mel~

Anthea said...

gorgeous LOs Fran!! love all of the pics too.