Saturday, December 16, 2006

Well have been busy scrapping over the weekend, and it felt good too as i really have enjoyed it.
Craig took Jack out for a couple of hours to
his daughters birthday party.
With strict instructions to take photos with my
new camera and not to leave it behind..lol

Well he didnt leave it behind,
he certainly didnt frget to bring it home,
he just forgot to take photos..lol..
Definately not a scrapper..lol as i would never forget to take photos!!!

*****

Cyber cropping.

CHOOKSCRAPS had their cyber crop on this weekend

.Great challenges too Lorraine

This first layout was a challenge that asked you to create a layout using a photo of someone special, a tag and some ribbon:

This is my lovely sister and my darling Jack. Taken last xmas day 2005,

yes and its taken this long to scrap it..lol..

and now i look at it and the title is crooked...bummer..

oh well you get that..lol

This second challenge was a sketch challenge..

loved the sketch.


The gorgeous pp i used was from one of my secret santas


and still dont know who it is...lol


*****


Now i cant officially win any prizes at chookscraps,

being on the design team and all,

so i entered this layout over at

THE SCRAPPERS STASH weekend cyber crop.

Jackson feeding his bottle to his bear.




Also the newsletter is out over at chookscraps,

with lots of yummy things to look at.


And so now i can share with you my OTP using the


Novemeber pack which consisted of Reminisce halloween papers.




I made this cute little book from a maya road accordian book. love how it turned out..

More photos of it in my DT folder.

And i also completed another page for my pregnancy journal..which i will share when i have a few pages.

So im off to check out some blogs..

Oh and just to let you know i stumbled across a most

gorgeous scrappers blog. Mel Nunn,

over on my side bar of scrappers who inspire me.

Ive added her blog as her work is gorgeous, so check it out!

cheers

3 comments:

Joanne Bain said...

Hi Francine
Love your accordian book it is fabulous..love the colours.

Best Wishes
Joanne

Julie said...

Love the look of your projects. The album looks great.

Alicia Barry said...

Hi. I've been meaning ot stop by here for ages, and I have finally done it. You have some awesome layouts here. I love the blue one with the Santa hat. Have a great Christmas.