Monday, January 24, 2011

Well im back at work, so fast went my holidays i reay wonder what i did in all that time??? One thing thoough i did manage to do some scrapping, yay, so have heaps to share...And also fixed up my scrapping space, so the holidays werent all that wasted...hehehehehehehe...

Jack started prep today again.....Why is that i hear you ask?..My gorgeous boy has GDD...Global Developemental Delay. In my next post ill enlighten you all..Very complicated but needless to say he needed to repeat prep, but he seems a lot happier for it.

So here are some of my scrapping layouts...
This was for a chokscraps challenge, love the colours in this...

This was for the scraplounges new weekly challenges, called "Be Inspired", i actuaslly won the weeks comp for this one, so pop in and take a look they have one challenge weekly...Gets the mojo going...


And this is my scrap space. Scrapbook savvy are having a little challenge to show your scrapping space, so here is mine, in the garage, but at least i can have peace and quite cause no one comes in there..lol


Thats all for now, more next time..
Cheers....

No comments: