Tuesday, January 04, 2011

well back again, and already the year is off and racing, how long till i go back to work?....i dont wanna know!!!!!

Any way ive been scrapping up a storm lately, love holidays....

So will share what ive been up tooooo.
Firstly this one is for Scrapbook savvy, a favourite photo..




This was for chookscraps

And this was for Scraplounge, there Be inspired ...new competiton....
Well thats all for now, just a quick update, hmmmmmm, my life must be a bit boring right now, but thyats ok it wont last for long.....lol
cheers....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Francine you are scrapping up a storm. great layouts xxx

Suz said...

Love your layouts Francine! I've still got a small portion of my DD to finish but I have made a few cards and worked on my One Little Word project a bit. TFS!
Have a J.O.Y.-ful day!

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

This is my first visit to your blog. I really like you style. Your first page up today is great.