Monday, December 22, 2008

Well i have two great pieces of news to tell, and another i have to wait to tell....ooooohhhh i cant keep secrets...just ask my kids...any whooo..

The first is im officially a member of Scrapbooking 4 less design team
Go HERE to read their newsletter.
So ive already done some scrapping for them..will show as soon as possible...

Second piece of news....
I came first over at Mysticals jingle all the way comp...
Wow was i stoked....
here are a few of my last layouts...


As you can see ive changed my blog....loving red at the moment!!!!
Now as for a blog or site i love to visit...
Her work and design team work are gorgeous, go check it out for some serious inspiration for the xmas season!!!!

For now ill just leave you with some layouts ive done recently....







When i get back on i hope i can share some more news....
cheers!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

$mile 4U... give me 2 pliz