Wednesday, December 31, 2008

This layout used October afternoon..


Happy new year everyone!!!!
And i have some news i can now share...
I made the DT for Scraplounge....HERE!!!
And my duties start today!!

First up i created the sketch...

and here is my example..
so pop on over and have a go at it and go in the competition...

And here are my DT designs using october afternoon..very pretty papers but easy to use for a young boy as well....





So how was your new year?

Mine was quite.....but i loved it!

cheers...

5 comments:

heirloomscrapping said...

Awesome LO's so inspiring just love them

Kate said...

love your blog Francine, your LO's are gorgeous!! I am loving the october afternoon pps atm too

SANDIE MALLON said...

love the october afternoon pages.. and the chrissy pages are devine!!

Marelle said...

Hi Francine your layouts are superb
I too am in love with oct afternoon atm
hugs
marelle

Giovanna Scott said...

lovely layouts Francine!! need to get some of the OA pps...

xx
gigi