Saturday, August 09, 2008

Well its been a while..life is just speeding by....where do the days go?
On the home front.....Recently my darling daughter had us all wondering how she will survive once she leaves home..One morning last week i heard her scream from the laundry...
"Mum come quick! Jack has just put a glass of water in the washing machine"....
Hmmm i thought...."Well just pick out the cup"...
No she yells back he just tipped the water in"...
Ok no problem.."Are there any clothes in there to be washed i yell back?"
Yes comes the reply,,,but he poured water in the machine, and its not on! came her reply.. "tHATS OK JUST TURN ON THE MACHINE, A BIT OF WATER WANT HURT"..I YELL BACK AS I GET UP TO GO AND SEE WHATS THE Problem...
And from the depths of the laundry comes a scared voice.."but what if it blows up?...
" What i laugh as i catch her peering into the machine..
"It might blow up now, he put water in it and its not on."
...Ummm sweetheart i answer as serious as i can be..its a washing machine, you put water in it to wash clothes, thats what it does, uses water...she stood staring at me....then on came the light..oh yeh..hahahaha, silly me....
Hmmmmmm watch out world, here comes my daughter..lol
In my scrapping world, not a lot of scrapping happening...
I had a fabulous time at the retreat..with all my great friends and new ones...great food, scrapbooking..what more could a girl want?.
Look at the views from Mount Tambourine,,stunning...
See those red trees?...how gorgeous are they!!!!!!!!!




Oh i sooooo want a new camera..i have the funds i just dont know what i want..an SLR is top on my list but what type?..any one have any ideas on good cameras that dont need a degree in special languages,,id love some input...
Have some sharing to do , some from the retreat and some ive forgotten where from..lol..






Well i also forgot my second layout for idol so im out...but im enjoyibg all the layouts that have been created over there... Well till next time..
cheers




1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Love all of these!!
Had a bit of a giggle at your daughter!!!!

I am picking up my first ever DSLR tomorrow. I am SO excited! I am getting a Nikon D60...we have had a Nikon film SLR before, and loved it, so we thought we would stick with it...and the price was good too! Good luck! Its pretty daunting!