Wednesday, July 09, 2008


Well its begun!!!!

What you say?

Embellished idol of course..FOLLOW THIS LINK...

Here is my first entry, lets hoping its not my last: but there is sooo much talent in the competition...i did really enjoy the sketch from Ali..fantastic, got to use up the holiday photos..
Ok so im all packed and ready to roll.IM OFF ON RETREAT TOMMORROW!!!!
Off to mount tambourine, its sooo lovely there. Have so many kits packed so hopefully will have lots to share when i get back...So till then..cheers Fran...


3 comments:

Melanie H said...

Have a wonderful time at the retreat Fran. I can't wait to see what you create.

Your layout is beautiful and I hope you make it right to the top.

Lali said...

Great first LO Fran, good luck with the rest of the comp. but hey I don't think you will need it

Wendy Smith said...

this is a gorgeous and devine double LO...WOW