Tuesday, January 01, 2008


Well i wanted to take a photo of my engagement ring, but am unable to have it on my finger yet as it needs to be resized so here it is in the box.
As ive been married before i didnt want the traditional diamond solitaire so when we have looked at jewellery i like blue stones and a ring that wont get caught on anything in my busy schedual as a mum.. So i think Craig did a wonderful JOB AT CHOOSING THIS BEAUTIFUL RING.. And it is just a bit too small due to the fact that i ate way too much chrissy pudding and cakes..well thats my story and im sticking to it...lol

8 comments:

Anthea said...

Fran it is beautiful!!

ScrapManda said...

Congratulations Fran! Gorgeous ring and how exciting....a wedding to scrap....I mean plan ;)

Marie said...

Oh. My. Goodness. That is gorgeous!!!! Hugs and hugs and hugs. Congratulations Fran!!!! I am so thrilled for you!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!

Melanie H said...

Your ring is stunning Fran.

kerry said...

wow you lucky duck that is lovely and congrats too.

Stick 'n' Giggle said...

Congrats to you both Fran!!! Cyber Hugs

Jo said...

Congratulations Fran,

It's a beautiful ring. You're a very lucky girl, but then again, he's a lucky man for having you isn't he?

Jo.
xx

Janine said...

WOW, WOW, WOW- what a stunning ring!! Congratulations you lucky girl!!!