Saturday, January 05, 2008


Well the holidays are flying by and i dont seem to have scrapped as much as id like to.
The weather here is just perfect for scrapping, rain , rain, and more rain...yay!
Funny thing is we got Jack a large sand pit for xmas and he hasnt had more than 1 hour of use since xmas morn..I went to change the cover as it was full of water and when i lifted it off it was like the tide had come in on a beach..lol..the sand was covered in gorgeous clear rain water..I said to the boys, can you get some buckets and empty the water out of Jacks sand pit..Oh and pour the water over the garden...Doh!!! silly me as i look around: our back yard is half flooded and the garden and mulch have floated away sometime in the last two weeks. So as i chuckle to myself and my boys give me the, "what is she talking about- look"..i am still in water restriction mode and using my water wisely..lol..

So now for some scrapping:
I found a new web site ive been visiting called Mystical scrapbooks
So these are a few layouts ive done for it.....



Yes using all my christmas photos..
This was for the 123 challenge December:

Now chookscraps are having a cyber crop next weekend. I cant show you the layouts for the challenges just yet but i can give you a few sneak peaks.. well thats all for now..But before i go id just like to say thanks for all the gorgeous messages concerning mine and Craigs engagement..You have all been so gracious and loving..
Now to set a date!
cheers






2 comments:

Melanie H said...

Your layouts an sneak peeks look great Francine, I can't wait to see the whole layout/s.

Janine said...

Your Christmas LOs are just divine- I should really get to and do some more of mine!!!

Congrats again about your engagement- your ring really is stunning!!!