Thursday, July 12, 2007

Have some exciting news,


Im hosting an online class at CHOOKSCRAPS on friday 13th July..


Its on white space. Now i know im one of those people that have to clutter up my page and never know when to stop..lol..


But i do love the simplicity of white space layouts, the elegant lines and the design of white space layouts. So if you arnt busy, and would like to step out of your comfort zone. Join me and the chooks over at chookscraps for a free, use your stash online class.


Here is a preveiw of what we will be creating

And here is the link to find out more.....ONLINE CLASS:

CHEERS fRAN

6 comments:

Sara said...

The layout looks great from what I can, have fun with your class. It's always a blast to teach.

kerry said...

Hey Fran,
I'm rapped with the pctures that you have done for Mikayal i'm am going to put it on my blog if that is okay?I tried logging on to the chook house forum and it said i had to come back later i really was interested in doing your class tonight but do i need to log in as a member to do the class?and what part do you go to si you can join in.What time does it start Sa time we are an half an hour behind you.

Melanie H said...

That is fantastic news Fran and your layout looks amazing.

ScrapManda said...

Hi Fran - hope the class went well!

Marie said...

I hope your class went well, Fran.

Crissy Gaylor said...

I hope your first class went well Francine. :)