Monday, July 16, 2007

Exciting, Excitng, Exciting!!!
Firstly:Yesterday i received my official acceptance into uni as post graduate in a special needs education course.Full time, so im back studying, which i love. Oh and of course ive had three job offers for contracts this week as well..no work last semester and three contract offers in a couple of days.. Which i had to say no to as i really want to go back to uni. And with Jack still little its the best oppurtunity.
Secondly: You know the other week when my son broke his foot and i was late for an appointment? Well...I was so surprised to find out id been asked to join a design team at "The scrapbook princess". That was the interveiw i was late for...lol Really didnt think i had a chance after my late appearance but....I was asked to join....Its one of my local scrapbook shops. So that will be fun..We have a meet and greet this weekend, so looking forward to meeting the other ladies on the team. They dont have a web site up and running as of yet but its on the books and when it does ill put up a link..
Thirdly:I taught my first online class last Friday at Chooks Scraps, and it was sooo much fun..And im happy to say quite a few joined in and even some new chooks in the hen house joined us..So i cant wait to do another class. Love teaching, wasnt as scary as i thought...
Here is the completed white space layout and a link to the gallery so you can see everyones layouts from the class..
Here is the link to the gallery:.......Chookscraps online class July..
Now i havnt really scrapped a lot as i thought id have a go at the for keeps Awards for excellence.Well thats thrown a spanner in my works.Ive found a few photos i love.. But thats it, im stuck for inspiration. I dont know what they look for?..And ive attempted a few, but then think, Is it good enough?..So ive sat and looked at photos, paper and mags, for a week now and cant seem to get anything done. Even so much so that i havnt really scrapped much at any ccs this week..
So here are the layouts i have completed

The photos i used in these two layout were old photos of Jack that i decided i just had to use again..lol For another album, his beach album..


So thats mynews and show and tell....lol.... Hope you all have a fabbo week and ill catch up later..

cheers Fran

16 comments:

jilly said...

Great news everywhere for you Fran! Your layouts ROCK as always
xxJillGG

Melanie H said...

Fran, that is excellent news about the uni position and the Design Team. You blew them away.

All those layouts are great. I love the Can't page.

Melanie Harris
http://www.typepad.com/

Julie said...

Gorgeous work as always Fran.
Congrats on getting the spot in your uni course and for making DT for you LSS - sounds like a great week for you.

chat soon
Julie H xx

Angela said...

Hi Fran...loks like lfie is keeping you busy enough! Congrats on the Dt position and the uni offer...both are great news!

ScrapManda said...

Yay! on the uni spot AND the DT @ the Princess!
I shop there regularly (when I'm not on a scrap diet - which I am ATM) & my girls have done a class there before.
A few of us had been talking about a crop there too!! So hopefully I'll get to meet you IRL there soon!

Delta said...

Wow fran your layouts are just so beautiful. Congrats on the dt position how exciting.

Love always,
Nae xoxoxo

Karen Day said...

hey fran!! these layouts are stunning!! absolutely gorgeous!!! ur layouts for the CIS cybercrop were fab :) and congrats on the DT position! how exciting for you!

Anthea said...

Congratulations on your DT appointment!!! well deserved!

loving all of your LOs too!

kerry said...

Hey Fran great layouts and congratulations on you dt positionand uni you will be a busy little bee.I have posted what i scrapped for you on my web site come and have a look see.

Unknown said...

Fran, that's great news about Scrapbook Princess! I'm just down the M1 from there so hopefully I'll catch up with you in the shop when you're there, or do a class. Love your layouts. How do you do it girl?

Ali Russell said...

Hi fran, just thought I would drop in to see how you are.
Chat soon Ali
ps...your work is looking awesome!!

Angela said...

Gorgeous new layouts! Oceanside has to be my favorite tho. So pretty.

Brook said...

Cangratulations and those designs rock!

Moni said...

Hi Fran, Just wanted to let you know that your RAK is on its way.

Lesli said...

Great LO's - congrats on the DT and the class. I have always loved your work - I'll continue to stop by :)

gypsyangel said...

Great lo's Fran. Just blog hopping and have come to your blog from Ali's blog. Excellent blog and I will definately visit again.

If you get a minute please check out my blog and let me know what you think.

Gypsy
xoxox