Sunday, October 08, 2006


Hi all, well i have been busy scrapping this week, so have some to share..
*****
But before then im so stoked that i made it through to the next round of Embellished Idol.. I really didnt think i would as the last challenge i went out on a limb and did a layout that wasnt in my comfort zone at all and i wasnt happy with and it showed..lol..But i made it through and am able to redeem myself with this LAYOUT..
This weeks chellenge being minimalistic..I love this layout and hope it does well..
But im sure happy i made it this far!
*****
So this past weekend i also attended Embellished CC, always lots of fun and really pushes me to scrap which i love! Lots of good challenges, voting starts today so follow my link and go have a look.Voting is in the forum.

this was a sketch, love these pics of Jack with his godmother..

This was for a primary colours challenge. I love how this one turned out!!



This challenge was to scrap your idol. Well i decided to scrap DPs idol.Yes a footy player, brad fittler.

Well thats it for today
cheers to all!

10 comments:

scrapadel said...

Gorgeous LOs Fran, I hope you make it through to the next level of Idol.

Jolene Pienaar said...

Yay Fran, for making it through to round 3, the competition is sure getting stiff, some gorgeous Lo's in there and I love yours also.

These LO's look awesome! Good on you, I was slack and only did one DT LO this weekend, but i'm off to scrap now ... yay!

Julie said...

Congrats on getting through to round three Fran!!
Love the CC layouts, done a fantastic job with them.

Kelley said...

They are all awesome LOs Fran!!!! Congrats on winning with one of them too!!!

Julie said...

Loved the pages you did for the cc. Congrats on the round three. Lets hope you make it into four.

Anthea said...

gorgeous work Fran!!

ScrapManda said...

All three LO's look great Fran..lovin' your retro flower punch!

Peta Boardman said...

Wow, your layouts are gorgeous..
Shall be coming back to your blog again..
Peta

Joanne Bain said...

Oh what gorgeous LO, I really like your Brad Fittler LO how cute is that...Your Idol entry for round 3 was amazing you so deserved to go thru.
Have a great day
Joanne

SmileyCarrie said...

Hi, I just found your blog.. your layouts are absolutely goregous!! I just love them! Amazing!!