Friday, December 30, 2011

Well once again its just been too long....So where to start....

Well lets see in short...
August... my son wrote my car off.....He walked away from it with gravel rash...I do believe an angel watched over him...(my mother.)...photos to follow in my next post...

We moved into our new house...lots of plans....not much time to convey these plans into my vision...but these holidays ive started...will keep an update on our progress....

Went on retreat, got some scrapping done..yay!!!!

Brought new car.....not as cool as my old one..but im learning to love it..slowly....

And now its christmas holidays time to catch up...on everything..without my mum its so hard...

So this is a short blog post...but i wanted to show some of my scrapping have managed to do..

Cheers..






now i promise i will be ack later......sooner than later....

No comments: