Tuesday, August 16, 2011




Well once again its been to long...


My gorgeous mother, mum, friend, confidant, passed away on July 2nd 2011.Its still hard to even write this, the pain still raw, cutting. My loss so great, it matches my sadness. Getting old is so painful, seeing someone you love with all your heart die from cancer...so soul destroying...

But she did have a long, loving life. She was 87. Her life was not easy, as most people of her era would tell you... She saw so much change, cars, telephones, computers, supermarkets, the stories she could tell. We used to roll our eyes, as the same stories would resurface time and again. But now.......

What i wouldnt get to hear her speak to me, to tell a story, to smell her, to touch her, to tell her one last time how much i loved her......

I miss you mum....


My mum is in the middle...check out those bikes...



1941...my mum was 16..here..



With my dad who was waiting in heaven for her...




Mum and me...

Jack and mum not long before she passed away..

We miss you mum....

Ill be back with some scrapping later.....

1 comment:

kym said...

I will miss those stories too GF!!!
A very sad day indeed....MWAH!!!