Sunday, January 25, 2009


Happy Australia day aussies!!!!!

And happy birthday to my man..he is the big 40 today...wooohoo baby!!!

Well ive been back to work and this week the kids are back to school, so no more holidays for ten weeks. So perhaps not as much scrapping getting done..
But i have done my DT work and done some competition scrapping as well.

But before i have a share of what ive been scrapping here is a site to go and check out.. Its a paper peircing site that has lots of cute stuff for cards and layouts..go check it out.

Now a few layouts to share.....

This was for white with one:

This was for the sketch challenge at scrap n art.

And this was for sketch challenge at Mystical.
Cheers and have a great day..and if the weather is better than ours an aussie BBQ!!!

3 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

lots of lovely shares...love the Australia Day ones...very cool

Melanie H said...

Happy Australia Day and Happy Birthday to your DH.

The 26th is also my brother in laws birthday and he is 40 I think. lol

Your laoyuts are fantastic Fran, I hope your kids have a good day back at school.

SundayL said...

Hello Fran,
I wanted to let you know that I have posted an award on my blog for you, by way of a Thank You for your inspirational work! Your layouts have such an energy to them and I would like to thank you for sharing them with the blog world!

Best wishes to you for a fantastic crafting 2009 too. Sunday x