Friday, September 28, 2007

Well its been awhile since ive been and blogged, guess thats what happens when you work and are totally unorganised..lol..

But in this entry i just wanted to post some work i have done and not been able to show.
Ive been in an idol competition at embellished, see link in side bar...

So now its over and i can share.. I got down to the final five, which from seventy entrants or so was pretty awesome i thought..
Congrats to Lali who won..well done and also to one of my most fav scrappers around Binxcat!!! love your work girl...
So here are my entries over the past seven weeks..










If you got nothing on this weekend pop over to chookscraps im hosting a CC..so come on ova!
Ok thats it for this weekend..

catch yas later..

6 comments:

Lali said...

Love the LOs girl I particularly love the PLAY one just love everything about it.

Melanie H said...

They are all beautiful layouts Fran, I didn't realise you entered. Well done.

Julie said...

awesome pages fran I loved all your work for the idol comp

ScrapManda said...

FAbulous comp LO's Fran...congrats on doing so well!

Can you make it to the "Girls Night In" crop on 13th OCtober?? Hope you can! Would be great to meet you IRL! Check my blog for details!

Julie said...

congrat on making the final five Fran - that is an awesome achievement. Your work was just fantastic each week.

Julie H xx

Angela said...

Beauuuuutiful! The first one is my fav.