Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Gee the weeks are flying past soo fast:, it seems like we are racing towards christmas, till the end of the year, to another birthday, to another year older..too fast I say, too fast!
So another layou share before i get much older...lol
I had entered a DT comp over at scrap n crazy, i got down to the final three, but alas didnt get the job, which is fine by me as i was up against what i would say, amazing talent: but now i can show you some of my work that i did over the weeks.




After another weekend of cyber cropping i have these to show..







Well thats it for today..

I forgot to pick my son up from school, so hes not talking to me so i need to go and do some serious grovelling...And i know your probably thinking, how did she forget to pick up her son??...lol..trust me i have a serious bad case of short term memory loss and unless i write things down i do tend to forget,,my boys usually catch the bus home but today i told Alex id pick him up...lol..oh well i did. but only after he rang me..in the old days i would have been walking home.no mobil phones back then to ring up and check..lol..
ok off to make up..lol
cheers

2 comments:

kerry said...

Fran these layouts are really cool.Just wondering did you get the layout that i did for you i sent it about a month ago never heard anything so i'm hoping that it turned up.take care Kerry

Angela said...

Busy, busy girl! Love it all. Your work is always so inspiring.